Oil tankers run gauntlet in Nigeria's "pirate alley" – Reuters
Oil tankers run gauntlet in Nigeria's "pirate alley"ReutersMody said incidents in the region were hugely underreported due to fear of further attacks, concerns over insurance or a belief that information on vessels is sensitive or proprietary. Oil tankers make relatively easy targets for Nigerian-based pirates …and more »
CEO of Body Armour firm is cutting and slashing himself !
Http://www.ppss-group.com/knife_and_slas… | Our CEO demonstrates the performance of our new high performance cut and slash resistant tops, designed especially to help protect homeland security professionals, such as prison/correctional officers and law enforcement professionals. It can be comfortably worn under the officers shirt, it is 100% concelable and will without question reduce the risk of workplace violence related cut and slash injuries and improve their personal safety.
– Offering EN 388:2003 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
– Offering ISO 13997:1999 blade cut resistance level 5 (the highest possible)
– Offering ASTM F 1790-05 blade cut resistance level 4
– Offering EN 388:2003 abrasion resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
– Offering EN 388:2003 tear resistance level 4 (the highest possible)
– Will also stop human teeth from penetrating the wearer's skin
– Machine washable to 40° Celsius
– Achieved excellent results in Dimensional Stability Test
– CE marked (Cat II PPE Directive)
– Sizes: XS – 5XL
– Colour: As per image, due to the nature of the technical fibres used
– Bespoke Cut-Tex® PRO clothing available upon request
– Manufactured in the EU
PPSS Bullet Resistant Vests Demo: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KwmyEKMe…
PPSS Stab Resistant Vests Demo: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXo08F7yF…
PPSS Anti Spit Masks Demo: Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpB9z9qiu…
Please contact: [email protected] or +44 845 5193 953.
Miscreants set ablaze stretch limousine on RTO premises – Times of India
Miscreants set ablaze stretch limousine on RTO premisesTimes of IndiaSources said that the insurance of the stretch limousine, which was detained by rural RTO squad on December 18, 2014, had expired on November 23 last year. The car … The RTO had demanded appointment of three armed guards per shift at the premises.and more »
Should public schools teach how to use guns? Yes, say South Carolina legislators
Should public school students be instructed on firearms?